Friday, March 4, 2011

Friends

Alright...this post is to all my friends...though you are one of the few!!

I keep my friends close. I don't have a lot of people I call friends simply because you must be really worth it to me for me to call you that. You must be someone I can rely on, someone who doesn't get angry at the fact that it takes me forever to get back to people, someone who understands that my life is hectic and sometimes friends tend to fall to the wayside when I am worried about my marriage, my baby, school, etc., and just someone who is kind and loving. I have had the gossip friends, I have had the funny friends, I have had the shallow friends, but at this point in my life, I'm really trying to choose wisely. I want people who can encourage me, people who support and understand me.

All of this to say, to those few who I call my true friends, thank you for who you are. I know I am so blessed to have people who I can trust and count on to be there for me, and after having Xoe, that group has shifted and grown! I'm excited for what the future holds for my life and our friendships!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. There are friends who are closer than a brother. Surround yourself with "sister-friends" - and don't forget that the best way to have a GOOD friend is to BE a good friend! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete