Friday, March 18, 2011

The journey...

So...we are looking for somewhere to live. I am trying to continue trusting that God has this home somewhere that He is preparing and He is working on the hearts of the people we will be working with to get it. This journey so far has not taken us anywhere, but there has to be a home for my family somewhere. I get frustrated because we were so close to buying a home. We found some places we were super interested in and my credit is good, but it being our first home we have to have a co-signer. Now don't get me wrong, I am not angry or upset about any of this, but lucky us, both of our parents have gone through foreclosures. So, we are left at square 1. We still can't get a house. I am so grateful to my parents for letting us crash at their home, and it has been great getting to be here during this time of having a new baby and Jason starting a new job. I have had many people to help during what could have been a really hard time. So, I know God has been looking out for us, but it is time for our family to be just us. Xoe needs her own space and I want to be the woman of the house and Jason needs to be the man of our house. So...we wait. I feel like that's all we ever do...wait.

1 comment:

  1. Waiting is one of the hardest things on earth. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete