Monday, April 18, 2011

Money mom....

So these past couple weeks have been pretty stressful when it comes to money. I feel like we get so close to finding somewhere to live...then something happens and it falls through. We think we have finally found a good place...but since our budget doesn't even exist...we have had a hard time finding anything to fit our super small budget. I have been looking everywhere and I feel like I could be a real estate agent with all the properties I have found. I have been making phone calls throughout the day and almost every evening for the past week or so. My email has been flooded by a lady at an apartment complex which was the most difficult apt complex to get approved for. After 4 weeks of paper work and multiple visits...it was a no go. We were approved but after 4 weeks of going back and forth with these people it really isn't worth it. But we are thankful it took that long, because, as always,it was part of THE PLAN. We found a perfect little 2 bed 1 bath brick house in a perfect location in between Jason's work and Douglasville where we attend church! It has a lot more room and although it is old, it is cheaper and will be a great place for us! We are so excited about this! It came right in time!!! so hopefully this will work out!

My next money saving opportunity is COUPONING!!!! I am becoming a coupon mom!! Now, for a family who doesn't HAVE to...it sounds like fun! For a family forced into only buying things on sale that I can use a coupon for, it is going to be a little stressful at first, because if I mess up, I will be paying money that I don't have for things I need. So, hopefully this couponing will go well and I am excited about one of my friends teaching me and the extra time we will get to spend together learning together and shopping together!

I must say, in the midst of all my fears, I am so grateful to have a reliable God who always provides and who sees everything that I can't see. I am so glad He is in control and that He knows the big picture. I don't know how people survive without the knowledge and comfort that there is someone in control of everything and this world is not just utter chaos!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad ya'll found a place!! Praise God! I would also like to start couponing. You will need to teach me.

    ReplyDelete